See Courtney in action and hear what her participants say about her speaking style and content.
SPEAK UP & SAY IT: SHOWING YOUR WORTH AT WORK
- Recognize and overcome the biggest barrier that’s holding you back from showing your worth
- Use the “magic formula” to make your achievements more memorable
- Receive “conversation starters” to use in your next “Worth It” opportunity
Self-promotion is tricky! Too much, and you come off as braggy. Too little, and no one knows your worth! It takes more than doing a good job to move up. You have to promote yourself. Numerous studies show that many of us struggle to showcase the contributions we make at work. It can be especially problematic for women.
In this program, you’ll learn easy ways to highlight the contributions you make at work. It’s time to step out of the shadows and into the spotlight—in a good way!
REAL TALK FOR REAL RESULTS: TACKLE TOUGH CONVERSATIONS NOW
- DiscUnderstand the financial & emotional impact we inflict on ourselves, our team and our business when we don’t speak up
- Move past the feeling of “I’m not ready” and overcome procrastination/li>
- Gain a framework to use immediately in any tough conversation at work, or even at home
You need to have a tough conversation, but you’re holding off. It might get better on its own, right? Why rock the boat?
If this sounds familiar, you’re not alone. Tough conversations are sticky at home, and they can be a nightmare at work. What if all of that could change?
In this program, Courtney shows you how to take on tough conversations so you can move past the tension to get the results and relationships you want
DEVELOPMENT ON A DIME: BUILDING SKILLS FOR THE NEXT LEVEL
- Identify the learning needs of their employees to target their greatest development need
- Find inexpensive ways to get or give employee development to drive engagement
- Make traditional training “stick” to get the biggest ROI
No time! No budget! No support! We can all list a lot of reasons why we don’t develop ourselves or our teams, but most of them aren’t true. Training and development is key to engagement and retention for today’s workforce. It’s nonnegotiable, and we have to deliver.
In this fast-paced session, you’ll learn quick strategies to identify an employee’s greatest development need and easy ways to create on-the-job development experiences. Whether you lead a team or lead yourself, you’ll go home with a new approach to training and development.
FOUNDATIONAL FEEDBACK: GIVING FEEDBACK THAT BUILDS TRUST & PERFORMANCE
- Learn to use the three step process to deliver feedback that’s impactful and well received
- Discover how to set expectations so your employees welcome feedback, even if they’re not used to getting it
- Identify the key strategy that will help you become a trusted advisor and influencer at work
“I have some feedback for you.” It’s the sentence that makes us all want to take off running!
Providing feedback and coaching to your team, peers, or even to your boss, doesn’t have to be painful.
Let Courtney show you an easy way to deliver feedback while also creating the open and authentic culture everyone wants at work. Feedback really can be a good thing!
WHAT’S MY COMMUNICATION STYLE? FLEXING FOR IMPACT & INFLUENCE
- Learn about the four styles of communication we all use daily
- Self-assess to identify your dominant style, as well as your strengths and weaknesses
- Learn strategies to identify the communication styles of others
- Gather ways to flex to other’s styles, allowing you to better communicate with colleagues, friends, and family
Miscommunication is one of the biggest reasons so many of us are unhappy at work. It leads to a lack of productivity, disengagement, and animosity, costing companies millions.
Good communication can make a dramatic difference! Join Courtney as she teaches you to determine your own style, identify other’s styles, and flex your style for more impact and influence.
DEVELOPMENT THROUGH DELEGATION: LET GO TO BUILD THEM UP
- Understand how employee development through delegation is one of the best ways to set someone up for success
- Discover the main reasons we all avoid delegating to others and identify ways we can begin to “let go”
- Learn a process they can apply immediately to help them delegate any task
“It’s easier if I just do it myself.”
“They won’t do it right, and I’ll have to redo it!”
“They’re overwhelmed as it is. They don’t need extra work.”
There are many stories we tell ourselves when it comes to delegation, and most of them aren’t true. In fact, most employees are excited to have their leaders delegate to them, if it’s done the right way.
When done well, delegation works as one of the most effective ways a leader can prepare team members for their next role. The trick is delegating the right tasks, to the right person, at the right level!
BUT I’M NOT A TRAINER: HOW TO CREATE & FACILITATE INTERACTIVE PROGRAMS
- Set reasonable learning objectives for 60 to 90-minute breakouts
- Use “go-to” experiential learning activities and making your session “interactive”
- Set up the flow of a breakout to keep attendees engaged
You’ve found industry experts to speak (for free!) at your conference, but you don’t want “lecture style” breakouts. How can you get your speakers to be interactive and engaging, while still sharing their genius? Give them the skills they need to deliver!
In this hands-on workshop, industry-experts and corporate-practitioners will get a crash course in Instructional Design. They won’t be bored with “adult learning” concepts and presentation pointers…we’ll jump right into the good stuff. By the end of the session, they’ll have the skills they need to create an interactive breakout!
THE CUSTOM LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE
Let Courtney design a custom experience for your leaders. No matter what level, Courtney will work with you to identify the skill gaps and create a personalized training solution.