Leaders of People struggling with engagement and authenticity at work
Format: 45 – 60-minute keynote/breakout; half or full-day training session (virtual or live)
• Employee engagement
• Employee productivity
• Fear of being authentic at work
Participants Can Expect to:
• Discover the main reasons we all avoid tough conversations at work
• Understand the unintentional harm we personally inflict to ourselves, our team and our business when we don’t speak authentically
• Gain three key strategies to immediately use in any tough conversation, at work or at home
• Everyone knows the strategy is wrong, but no one is brave enough to speak up. Instead, everyone gripes about it after the meeting.
• There’s that one person that always causes problems. Instead of the boss addressing him as an individual, she addresses the group.
• You need to give your peer some feedback, but you’re holding off. It might get better on its own, right? Why rock the boat?
If this sounds familiar, you’re not alone. No one enjoys having tough conversations. They’re sticky at home, and they can be a nightmare at work. What if all of that could change?
In this program, Courtney shows you how to take on tough conversations at work so you can move past the tension to get the results you need. Taking the lead doesn’t have to be hard!