WHAT’S MY COMMUNICATION STYLE? FLEXING FOR IMPACT & INFLUENCE
- Learn about the four styles of communication we all use daily
- Self-assess to identify your dominant style, as well as your strengths and weaknesses
- Learn strategies to identify the communication styles of others
- Gather ways to flex to other’s styles, allowing you to better communicate with colleagues, friends, and family
Miscommunication is one of the biggest reasons so many of us are unhappy at work. It leads to a lack of productivity, disengagement, and animosity, costing companies millions.
Good communication can make a dramatic difference! Join Courtney as she teaches you to determine your own style, identify other’s styles, and flex your style for more impact and influence.
FOUNDATIONAL FEEDBACK: GIVING FEEDBACK THAT BUILDS TRUST & PERFORMANCE
- Learn to use the three step process to deliver feedback that’s impactful and well received
- Discover how to set expectations so your employees welcome feedback, even if they’re not used to getting it
- Identify the key strategy that will help you become a trusted advisor and influencer at work
“I have some feedback for you.” It’s the sentence that makes us all want to take off running!
Providing feedback and coaching to your team, peers, or even to your boss, doesn’t have to be painful.
Let Courtney show you an easy way to deliver feedback while also creating the open and authentic culture everyone wants at work. Feedback really can be a good thing!
REAL TALK FOR REAL RESULTS: TACKLE TOUGH CONVERSATIONS NOW
- Discover the main reasons we all avoid tough conversations at work
- Understand the unintentional harm we personally inflict on ourselves, our team and our business when we don’t speak up
- Gain three key strategies to immediately use in any tough conversation at work, or even at home
You need to have a tough conversation, but you’re holding off. It might get better on its own, right? Why rock the boat?
If this sounds familiar, you’re not alone. Tough conversations are sticky at home, and they can be a nightmare at work. What if all of that could change?
In this program, Courtney shows you how to take on tough conversations so you can move past the tension to get the results and relationships you want
THE CUSTOM LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE
Let Courtney design a custom experience for your leaders. No matter what level, Courtney will work with you to identify the skill gaps and create a personalized training solution.